What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of text that is stored in your navigator when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is capable of remembering your visit when you surf again this web page. The cookies usually store information of technical character, personal preferences, personalization of the contents, statistics of use, links to social media, access to user's accounts, etc. A purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would turn out to be depleted significantly.
What type of cookies exists?
Technical Cookies: they are the most elementary and they allow, among other things, to know if it is a human being or an automated application surfing the web page, if it is an anonymous user or a registered one, basic tasks for the functioning of any dynamic web.
Analysis Cookies: they gather information about the type of surfing that you realize, the sections that you use most of all, consulted products, time zone of use, language, etc.
Advertizing Cookies: they show publicity according to your surfing, your country of origin, language, etc.What are the proper cookies and the cookies of the third parties?
The proper cookies are the ones generated by the page that you are visiting and the cookies of the third parties are the ones generated by services or external providers like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, etc.
What cookies do we use on this web site?
This web site uses the following proper cookies:
Meeting Cookies: to guarantee that the users who write comments in the blog are human beings and not automated applications. Thus the spam fights.This web site uses the following cookies of the third parties:
Google Analytics: it stores cookies to be able to prepare statistics about the traffic and volume of visits of this web. Using this web site, you are accepting the treatment of the information about you by Google. Therefore, to be able to exercise any right in this sense you will have to do it communicating directly with Google.
Social media: сada social network uses its own cookies so that you could click on buttons Like or Share.
Geolocation: these Cookies are used to find out in what country you are when a web or service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous and it is used only to help to guide the content to your place.
Publicity: this type of cookies allows to extend the information of the announcements showed to every anonymous user in “Florster”. Among others, the duration or frequency of visualization of advertizing positions, the interaction with them or the patterns of navigation and/or behaviors of the user are stored since they help to shape a profile of advertizing interest. This way, they allow to offer publicity according to the interests of the user.
What happens if I deactivate the cookies?
So that you understand the scope that can have a deactivation of the cookies we show you few examples:
- You will not be able to share contents of this web in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any another social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in the online shops.
- You will not be able to gain access to the personal area of this web, like for example My account or My profile or My orders.
- Online shops: it will be impossible for you to realize online purchases that will have to be by phone or visiting the physical shop if they have it.
- It will not be possible to personalize your geographical preferences as time, badge or language.
- The website will not be able to realize web analytics regarding the visitors and traffic of the web what will make difficult that the web is competitive.
- You will not be able to write in the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, publish comments, value or punctuate contents. The web will not be able to know if you are a human being or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show a sectorized publicity, what will reduce the advertizing income of the web.
Is it possible to eliminate the cookies?
Yes. Not only to eliminate but also to block, in general or particular form for a specific domain.
To eliminate the cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your navigator and there you will be able to look for the associated to the domain in question and proceed to their elimination.
Cookies configuration for the most popular navigators
1. You have to go to Configuration or Preferences through the menu File or clicking the icon of personalization that appears above to the right.
2. You will see different sections, click the option to Show advanced options.
3. You go to Privacy, Configuration of content.
4. Select All the cookies and the places information.
5. A list will appear with all the cookies organized by domain. To be able to find easier the cookies of a certain domain introduce partial or completely the direction in the field to Find cookies.
6. After completing this filter one or several lines will appear on a screen with the cookies of the requested web. Now you have only to select it and click the X to proceed to its elimination.
1. You have to go to Tools, Internet Options.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider up to fitting the level of privacy that you wish.
1. You have to go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. In Record choose Use a configuration personalized for the record.
4. Now you will see the option Accepting cookies, you can activate it or deactivate it according to your preferences.
1. You have to go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. Here you will see the option Blocking cookies so that you fit the type of blocking that you want to have.
1. You have to go to Adjustments, then Safari.
2. You have to go to Privacy and Safety, You will see the option Blocking cookies so that you fit the type of blocking that you want to have.
1. Run the navigator and click the Menu, then Fit.
2. You have to go to Safety and Privacy, you will see the option Accepting cookies so that you activate or deactivate them.
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Configuration.
2. Now you can activate or deactivate the Allow cookies.
- Neither this web nor its legal representatives become responsable neither for the content nor for the veracity of the politics of privacy that could have the third parties mentioned in this politics of cookies.
- The web navigators are the tools in charge to store the cookies and from this place it is necessary to effect your right of their elimination or desactivation. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the mentioned navigators.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the navigator does not forget its decision of their not acceptance.
- In case of the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and promises not to share it with third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google it does not keep your direction IP. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Agreement of Sure Port that guarantees that all the transferred information will be treated at a protection level according to the European regulation.
For any doubt or consultation about this cookies politics do not hesitate to communicate with us through the contact section.